The Logan County chamber of Commerce is a non-profit business organization. It is funded by membership dues and fund-raisers. It is not a government agency or tax-funded. Membership categories and dues are the following:
Retail, Wholesale, Service & Restaurants
Number of Employees Number of Chamber Representatives Investment Amount 1 - 4 1 $125.00 5 - 10 2 $157.50 11 - 16 3 $185.00 17 - 25 4 $240.00 26 - 50 5 $295.00 51 - 85 6 $350.00 86 - 100 7 $405.00 101 - 200 8 $460.00 201 - 350 9 $535.00 Over 350 10 Negotiable
$600 plus $2.15 per $100,000 deposits with a cap of $3,500
$400 plus $.05 per meter serviced.
Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Attorneys, Accountants, Insurance, Real Estate, Finance, Veterinarians.
First Partner: $130.00
Each Additional Partner: $95.00
Chamber investments are calculated at $5.00 per employee.
$145.00 plus $1.50 per unit or lot.
Out of County/State: $230.00
Someone not currently employed: $55.00
Dues are invoiced on a 12 month cycle from the time of membership start.
Benefits of Membership
- Grand Opening & Anniversary Celebrations with Optional Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- Exclusive Advertising Opportunities
- Event Sponsorship Opportunities
- Educate through Lunch n' Learn Program
- Option to Serve as a Chamber Ambassador
- Free Use of Chamber Board Room for Meetings During Office Hours
- Promote by Hosting a "Coffee Hour" Breakfast or "Let's Do Lunch" Networking
- Free Publicity that Comes with Participating, Sponsoring, and Hosting Events
- Option to Serve on a Planning Committee
- Free Business Card & Brochure Display in Lobby of the Chamber Office
- Free or Discounted Workshops & Seminars
- Free Facebook Publicity with Post Sharing
- Free Business Listing on Chamber's Website with Google Location Map, Job Postings, Customizable Info, Photos, & More
- One Free Set of Member Business Mailing Labels per Year for Promotional Purposes
- Information Source and Direct Liaison with Kentucky Chamber and Local & State Government
- Leadership Logan Business Representation
- Board of Directors, Ambassadors, & Full-Time Staff Assistance M-F 8 am - 5 pm
- Chamber Member Decal for Your Business
- Chamber Rewards Program with Member to Member Discounts & Benefits
- Networking Opportunities Through Well-Attended Events Such as Ribbon Cuttings, Annual Dinner, Agriculture Appreciation Breakfast, Tobacco & Heritage Festival, Business Expo, Women in Business Luncheon & Craft, Christmas Open House Downtown, Annual Member Breakfast, Lunch n' Learns, and More
- Informative Monthly e-Newsletters
- Small Business Appreciation Promotion
- We Refer Chamber Members First